EnSpirit - Privacy Notice
Using this site
By using and/or visiting the EnSpirit website you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions which follow. EnSpirit may modify or revise these terms and conditions and any related policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
Using information on EnSpirit
EnSpirit aims to ensure that the content and information provided here is accurate at the time of posting, however we cannot guarantee the absolute accuracy information contained in its pages all the time, and any person using information contained in them does so entirely at their own risk.
The copyright in the contents of this website are owned by EnSpirit or its licensors. Although the information available through www.enspirit.global is owned by EnSpirit. Please contact [email protected] if you wish to use any of the materials on this website or require further information.
Protecting your privacy
EnSpirit is committed to protecting your privacy. We only collect data from you when you register to receive updates from us. We will use user data we collect from you only in accordance with the following guidelines:
- to provide updates to you
- to provide and improve our service to you, to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions of us
- collection of personal data is subject to our Data Protection Policy.
- we regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as crucial to upholding our values and to maintaining confidence between us and those with whom we serve. That is why we ensure that we treat personal information lawfully and correctly.
The EnSpirit Data Protection Policy outlines our undertakings with regard to compliance with data protection law and is designed to support:
- Compliance with data protection law and good practice
- Protection of privacy rights of our contributors, supporters, beneficiaries, partners and staff
- Openness about how we handle confidential and personal data
- Management of risk
- Standards of good practice.
Links to third party websites
Within this website we include links to third party advice that may be of use to our audience. When using the site, you may gain access to other websites through use of links or hypertext. In using this site you agree that EnSpirit is not responsible for the advice given by the third party organisations or for the content or operation of such third party websites.
EnSpirit, to the extent permissible by law, excludes all liability which may arise from your use or reliance on the information or contents contained in the linked site.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier a string of letters and numbers that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either 'persistent' cookies or 'session' cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- to improve the website's usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- to administer the website
- to improve the security of the website
- we use Google Analytics Universal to analyse the use of our website. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
Managing your cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to changing your settings and preferences for cookies. Use the links below to take a look at individual browser settings:
Internet Explorer – our website only supports IE11 or above
If you are using a browser we have not included above please refer to their website and support services.