You Are a Star
You were created for a unique purpose!
There is something that you were uniquely created to do on this planet and until you discover that thing and get into that groove it can feel like you are walking through treacle. It can feel like everything is a big struggle.
For those that celebrate their own uniqueness and discover their purpose great things happen.
- They are able to inspire a team to join them in their journey.
- People gravitate towards you because of the confidence and conviction that you ooze.
- People like to follow someone that looks like they know where they are going.
- They discover great clarity.
- The opposite of having clarity is like being in a complete fog with no sense of where you are going.
- Although this 'fog' is sometimes part of the journey that we have to go through to get to success, when you know your purpose you can come out of that fog so much quicker.
- They experience great fulfilment and satisfaction.
- The feeling that we are living our lives on purpose is one of the best feelings ever.
- To know that we are doing what we were uniquely designed and created to do is special.
- When you get into your 'flow' or into the 'slip-stream' and you are doing what you love and loving what you do it brings a great sense of joy.
Avoid the Comparison Trap
The biggest obstacle that stops people from getting into their flow is comparing themselves with other people. You must be willing to run your own race.
You know you've fallen into the comparison trap when:
- You hear yourself saying things like "I wish I was as good as them".
- You start to get jealous of other people's success.
- You feel intimidated by other people and their success.
- You change what you do in order to please other people.
- You start jumping from one idea to the next.
- You start to forget who you are and what you really stand for
Begin to write a gratitude list of all of the things that you are grateful for that make you you.
Celebrate your uniqueness.
Love, appreciate and accept yourself for who you are.
Ask some of your closest friends what they think you're good at.
Surround yourselves with people that will help you to find your unique purpose.
You can do it!